Monday, September 29, 2014

Web 2.0 Wiki

  1. What is an editorial ?An editorial is a type of article that's being prepared for publication .
  2. What my teachers have said was...that Wikipedia is a bad website that all people get to edit and they put the wrong information so if you go to Wikipedia ans search for something like someones biography like Michael Jackson  you'll get the wrong information because it could be from another person like Whitney Houston.
  3. I've asked to use Wikipedia as my research source in history and language arts and my teachers have told me that if you want to get the wrong information go for it...that you'll really like it when you'll see a big ZERO.
  4. After reading the article i guess i do believe that its changed because...if collage kids are using it why not the little freshman's in Highschool they can love Wikipedia if the teachers don't say anything.
  5. I say that we should! use Wikipedia as a helpful resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment